Pups & Pints
April 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
The Carriage is pup friendly EVERY Sunday from 10am! Beginning April 22.
We’re opening up our alfresco dining area to our furry friends, serving up complimentary dog treats and pints of Young Henrys from 12pm sharp!
Come down have a wicked pub feed and a pint while mans best friend does the same!
Please note the following rules in regards to your pooch:
- Dogs must me on leads at all times unless in the play ring
- No children are allowed in the dog play ring
- Dogs & children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dogs that are aggressive or on heat are not allowed (at management discretion)
- Owners are responsible to pick up and dispose of their dog feces
- Owners are liable for injuries or damage caused by their dog
- Dogs only allowed in carpark/carriage area of the venue
- If dogs are misbehaving, fighting with other dogs or showing signs of aggression will be asked to leave
Please remember this is a family friendly venue, help us ensure that we can continue this great event.